OUR POLICY STATEMENTS
We are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information and carry out our business in compliance with the applicable laws on the protection of personal information and the protection of privacy. Any information our members share with us will be protected and safeguarded, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality.
Collecting of personal information
We shall not collect any personal information about you through the website unless you voluntarily choose to provide us with them (for example through the placement of orders, registration of interest, participation in surveys etc). The information collected by us would be the minimum we require and would be strictly used for the following purposes
- Fulfilling our orders, after-sales requests, and for administrative purposes
- Enabling you to use or access a service on the website
- Maintain and up to date customer database to better serve you.
For the purpose of using your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either obtain your consent (for example when you sign up join our mailing lists), or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
Your information would strictly not be disclosed to third parties except in the following situations:
- For the purpose of fulfilling our sales / after-sales obligations to our customers. Parties engaged by us for the fulfillment of these purposes would also be required to conform to and abide by our privacy standards
- When required by law
- Prior consent has been obtained by us
Notwithstanding the above non-disclosure policies, we shall be at liberty to appoint third party service providers which may require us to transfer to and or store the said information in their facilities, which may include facilities in other jurisdictions, and you shall by accessing and or using the website be deemed to have consented to the said appointment, disclosure and or transfer of the said information.
We shall reserve the right to, and at our sole and absolute discretion, vary any part of this statement.